· 10+ year’s work experience in feature film, theater, themeparks, 3D design related field or related as an Art Director, Set or Scenic Designer and/ or Production Designer.
· Ability to think and design from concept to finish independently
· Technically and visually savvy. Must have a extensive working knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, Rhino, Sketch up and REVIT.
· Must have strong skills in artistic drawing to satisfy creative and production requirements.
· Strong management and organizational skills
· Strong communication and collaboration skills.
· Ability to balance show, department and studio needs
· General knowledge of production tools and pipelines
· Must be able to provide a reel/portfolio of work examples -- if available, include a web address when you submit your resume
· 3D modelers and/or draftsperson
· Will require occasional travel and must have the ability to work long hours and weekends when required.
At MSG we value diversity and are looking for extraordinary employees of all backgrounds! MSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, sexual and reproductive health choices, national origin, citizenship, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, MSG complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in all locations.