Producer / Project Manager
Level Ex is a fast-growing game studio that creates video games for doctors.
Our games feature thrilling medical cases built with the highest standards of game design and deliberate game mechanics. They also employ state-of-the-art graphics and physics technology, supported by the latest generation tech, allowing us to craft breathtaking virtual anatomy: custom-built GPU-based fluids, tissues, and soft-body systems that look and react like the real deal.
We attract top artists, engineers, producers, and designers from prominent gaming franchises, like Mortal Kombat, Halo, Call of Duty, Dragonvale, Star Wars, and many others. Meet some of our incredible team here, and learn why you’ll enjoy our company and culture - ?
We’re now looking for an experienced, resourceful Producer/Project Manager to join our growing team.
What You’ll Be Doing with Us
- Managing dedicated teams of engineers, designers, artists, medical researchers, and others throughout project life cycles managing risks, driving solutions, tracking deliverables, and communicating status
- Owning various aspects of development, including; scope of work, project timelines, and planning
- Utilizing project management tools like Atlassian’s JIRA, Microsoft Office, and Google Suite software for translating tasks into backlogs, sprints, burndowns, and day-to-day project tracking
- Collaborating, creating, and updating presentations based on project goals and feedback
- Working closely with QA to review the status of builds, bug priorities, and help set priorities
Who We Want To Meet
- At least 4+ years of experience in game production or consumer software project management
- Proven experience managing expectations and adhering to project scope/timelines between teams and external stakeholders
- Deep experience with project planning software, like JIRA
- Working experience using Agile development practices
- BA/BS degree in a related field
- Enjoy being a key contributor in a fast-paced environment creating new genres of games
Bonus Points For
- Experience shipping games, especially on mobile platforms
- Additional experience with JIRA customization for tasks like data importing/exporting
- Experience using Confluence for documenting and communicating goals
- Experience working in Kanban using iterative software development methodologies
How We Make You Happy
- Multiple health insurance plans with 100% company-paid premiums
- 401(k) with company-paid match
- Dental and vision insurance
- Pre-tax flex spending and commuter accounts
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Downtown Loop location convenient to public transportation, and plenty of nearby food options
- Unlimited cold brew and gourmet coffee, kombucha, Bevi sparkling water, and craft beer
- Full kitchen and food options including breakfast, and both healthy and comfort snacks
- Team after-hours events, like Board Game Night
Just click on the provided link and submit your resume. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
Level Ex is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
No Agencies or recruiters, please.
Candidates must be authorized to work and accept new employment in the U.S.
We are currently unable to accept resumes from foreign countries without a sponsored visa.