We are currently hiring a Cinematic Artist to work on our storytelling-style games. The title is not yet announced, but will be on consoles and PCs. The style of the game is a realistic drama told in a highly cinematic way, with meaningful choices that the player makes throughout.
As a cinematic artist, you are responsible for using your skills in cinematography, lighting, dialog, animation, and sound to create compelling dramatic cut scenes for the game.
The ideal candidate has a broad working knowledge of visual storytelling including staging, camera work, pacing, editing, lighting, sound, acting and animation basics.
Your demo reel may not be extensive, but will show a passion for telling stories and an understanding of the art and craft needed.
Come join us in sunny Westminster, Colorado and help us make an awesome interactive cinematic game for a AAA game publisher.
- Utilizing our in-house tools; create a scene with exceptional pace, light, camera work and character performance.
- Work with directors, leads and animators to completely understand and implement the needs of a scene.
- Your sequences must be captivating with the focus on final dramatic performance.
- Ability to take direction and implement feedback.
- Balance quality and efficiency while working under tight deadlines.
- Experience and demonstrable skills in cinematography, directing, and editing.
- Experience with character animation, sound design, lighting, or tool work a plus.
- Experience with Unreal 4 desirable.
- Must have a passion for telling stories.
- Recent graduates considered.
- Must have online demo reel.
- This is a full-time position in our Westminster, CO studio.